Friday, March 11, 2016

I Am Going to Quit!

Today is Friday the 11th, and I've just decided to quit 


Sweets.

It was raining. I was sitting in the balcony smoking this morning, and I started to count how many things I'm addicted to. There are some things I don't want to give up; but, how many sweets I've eaten this past month? Here we go.

A big bag (5 lb.) of m&m's which I bought from Costco on 2/23.




8 bags of Riesen (5.5 oz./each)




10 boxes of Valentine chocolates





and I've made several cakes...







and a triple chocolate cake from Black Angus





and 2 pound cakes, 6 blueberry muffins from Costco,
and donuts.
There were so many meals that I ate nothing but sweets.
Gee! I must have consumed 10 lb. of sugar more or less in less than a month. 
It has to be stopped.

I went out to buy some natural sweets today.





I had a hard time controlling myself when I saw these items are on sale in Costco.



$ 4 off

$ 2.50 off

$ 1.50 off



Anyway, it was a good start that I went home without them.

Stick to my decision.




No comments:

Post a Comment