Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Spring Break

I gave myself a four day vacation flying to Chicago to visit my little sister at the beginning of Spring Break.
Again, it was a trip of delicious food and full of joy playing with my nephew and niece who I love so much despite the fact that they are sometimes two little monsters. The food satisfied my stomach and the little ones tired me out and cured my sleeping problem. HA! 
Jackie installed and taught me how to use Facetime, Line and WeChat while I was staying with them, so I won't be called a dinosaur anymore. What amazed me was there were more than 50 unread messages when I checked this morning. I've never known my sister, sister-in-law, my brother and my best friend, Steph, are such big talkers. It is nice to read through their conversations. There is a sensation of being connected. On the other hand, the small screen tired my eyes and my both thumbs. I still prefer to use the landline telephone and computer to communicate. I guess I don't mind being called a dinosaur. HA!





上路囉
  

大爆滿,關機門前終於拿到位子
還有20幾個standby上不了飛機...感謝Mick的年資







芝加哥的冬天沒完沒了,跑道旁還有些未融的雪



其實天氣還不錯,只是空氣冰冰的...



都是我愛吃的,真愛死Jackie了















芝加哥downtown







沒弄錯吧?是真的酒耶!
在California是違法的



展示小姐很高興擺出美美pose讓我照相







這盤我的,好吃歸好吃,沒吃飽

















這兩隻大概以為全天下自己最cool









Sangria 很好喝





每樣都好吃,但這盤我最愛





















極力推薦: Iberico



這盤客家小炒的鹹豬肉是Jackie自己醃的



這盤Johnny的麻婆豆腐會讓你連吃兩大碗的白飯





這盤蔥爆牛肉雖然拍得不好看,卻是我的新歡
等我拿到recipe後,會放上來





Landi的手藝一級棒














又學到一招~番茄飯







當歸鴨
一點都沒當歸的苦味,讚



路上沒堵車,4:30就到了機場
加州兩點半...這將會是很漫長的一天.往好處想...這班飛機還有123個空位,哈!





從天黑黑等到天亮...誤點了...
沒關係,我一個人佔三個位子,躺著等...



終於飛了





看到salt ponds,快到家了









Happy April fool anniversary.















No comments:

Post a Comment