Monday, January 26, 2015

Happy Birthday, Anqi.

Delivering the cake.



Never make a cake in a hurry!
I have never made a cake this "ugly" only because I forgot to use parchment paper. The pretty surface which was decorated with blackberries fell apart when I tried to get the cake out of the pan. I had to cover it with meringue that is supposed to be put in the center. Oh well, the thought is what counts, isn't it?
Happy Birthday, Anqi.



Anqi





Peggy




Mick




Me me me







Peggy's garden


Time to go home.















25 comments:

  1. 她五十歲喔? 比妳還年輕耶 =.=|||

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, 少看一根蠟燭, 60…… @@"

      Delete
    2. Sorry again, 又少看一根蠟燭, 70!!??…… @@"

      Delete
    3. 對大部分女人而言,年齡是秘密,別哪壺不開提哪壺
      我都翻廚房抽屜,有幾根插幾根

      Delete
    4. 就因如此有幾根都只能插一根!

      Delete
    5. 我還是比較喜歡熱熱鬧鬧一堆蠟燭

      Delete
    6. 問安琪吧,是她作壽,以她為準。

      Delete
    7. Anqi說她喜歡熱熱鬧鬧一堆蠟燭 ^ _ ^

      Delete
    8. 給妳面子吧

      Delete
    9. 那請她來這說吧

      Delete
    10. 不知道是你(or我們)人緣不好,還是大家真不喜歡Google
      我不喜歡勉強別人做事

      Delete
    11. 哈哈
      但我知道有人喜歡看我們抬槓~算了啦,也沒不好到哪裡去

      Delete
    12. 就讓他們跟你一樣anonymous吧

      Delete