Friday, May 2, 2014

Madness

A mess!



My mind has nothing these days but shifting among Invisible Cities, Death of a salesman, and Othello. Even when I was driving, I jogged down my thoughts on how to defend Desdemona yesterday on the way to school. My head is so mess up, I worried if I hadn’t written down the idea which waved through my mind, I would have forgotten it. It’s almost the end of the semester. I learned a lesson never take two English classes at the same time for the papers due dates can drive me crazy. On the other hand, I found myself kind of enjoying the madness. Am I insane?

I was startled to see the fruits on the trees this morning. Plants are amazing! I gave them very little attention; yet, they are doing well in spite of me.

Peach

Seckel pear

Asian pear

Apricot

Fuji apple

Persimmon

Plum

Onions gone to seed

And WEEDS!




16 comments:

  1. Just relax! Don't need to push yourself too much la.
    According to these photos, guess I will have fruits to eat soon lo?! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy abusing myself.
      Sure unless the squirrels get them first. The problem is the blue birds are waiting to complete the job. haha...




      Take it easy, I'll protect them. ^ _ *

      Delete
  2. HA! I like your broken Chinese. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not broken, I meant it. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 妳咒我生銹喔,虧我把妳當閨密,哼!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 友直友諒咩

    ReplyDelete
  6. 我又沒在咩~~~~~~當然是to you

    ReplyDelete